5. Watch Seinfeld. It's funny and there are no babies. There is one episode where they make fun of an ugly baby, and another where they talk about the obligation of having to "see the baby!!" And I think they make fun of that baby too. That's out of like 7,000 episodes. Watch it.
4. Take spinning. These are the crazy classes where you work your booty off. It's great for the workout and the endorphins. Bonus: they play great music really loudly and you can sing along and cry your eyes out. No one notices because everyone is red and sweaty and thinking they will die from this workout. Seriously, I cried to Jai Ho the other day.
3. Drink wine with friends. Repeat as needed.
2. Say no to things and don't feel guilty. Make sure people know that you are going through a hard time. If you don't want to go to someone's birthday party or baby shower, say no. Stick by it.
1. Take a vacation. Even if it's a day trip. Do it. You deserve it.
What was the best thing you did?