You know what makes me feel better? Buying stuff! Here are five unique items you can buy to commemorate your baby and lift your spirits.
1. Stones in nest. I've purchased these for a friend who has one living child and has had two miscarriages. You can order names engraved on the stones or images or a combination. The shop owners are super nice.
2. Comet necklace. A comet represents a bright spot gone too quickly. Comets also have that "other-wordly" quality that's totally appropriate.
3. Mother and child necklace. I love the intersecting circles on this piece.
4. Moon necklace. Another beautiful, symbolic necklace. The moon is always with us, far away but present at the same time.
5. Right hand ring. You are brave and have been through hell. You deserve a giant diamond on your right hand, whether you have one on your left or not.
Show me your commemorative stuff!