My birthday and Mother's Day really put me in a funk. I'm bummed out and crying at Subaru commercials. You know the one where the mom is taking her gaggle of boys to their little hockey game? Cue tears. Anyway, this is how I'm getting out of my funk.
5. Buy stuff. One of the oldest tricks in the book. I bought a new dress from Banana Republic for an event we have on Saturday.
4. Put clothes on. Brush hair. Put makeup on. Just do it. Everything is better with good hair.
3. Join an infertility group. Mine is through RESOLVE. It's lovely.
2. Invest in friendships that help. Ditch friendships that don't.
1. Bootcamp. I've written before about the benefits of spinning. I'm changing it up by doing bootcamp twice a week. It is scientifically impossible to be grumpy in the hours after this insane workout.
Let me know if you have any more tips.